Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome!

Hey Everyone,
I started this blog to have a place to write reviews on movies, books and TV shows. Also, I wanted a place to talk about some of my own work, and the process of writing it.

I've always loved to read and one of my first words was "Watch!" So, I thought it would be great ot have a place to put all of my book, movie and TV show reviews.

For those of you who do not know me, my name is Rebekah Roberts. I am a writer. I write mostly fiction and I am currently working to get my novel, Petals, published.
To find out more, check out my website, RebekahRoberts.net, or follow me on Twitter: @RebekahFRoberts.

For those of you who do know me, thank you so much for stopping by!

Now let's get started! This is going to be fun!

God Bless,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment